Hi everyone!

I feel like we all know each other, but just in case, here's my story in a graf or less:

I joined iMore in 2008 and have been writing (and writing!) ever since. I now help out across all of our sites behind the scenes but almost everything I write still goes up on iMore every day. I like Apple products but I like a lot of other products too. I write a lot but I also podcast. And I got my start right here on the forums, back when they were still part of Treo Central. (!!)

Why an Ask Rene forum? I get a lot of questions every day. It's part of the job. I get a lot on social but also in comments and via email. And I just can't — as in physically I already barely sleep can't — answer them all, especially one person at a time.

So, I figured having a central place where our awesome community, new and old, could post questions and start discussions would be great. I'll never have all the answers, but by doing it here, in the forums, it feels like we have a good shot at working them out together. Plus, over time, people will be able to search of past discussions, get help if they needed, and contribute themselves.

Plus, I can send people here and hopefully give my email a break

TL;DR: If you have questions, I'll be in here daily helping with answers.

Have at it!
    01-19-2017 01:04 PM
    Wooo! This is so great! Thanks Rene!

To everyone reading this, please post your questions as a NEW THREAD! It'll help Rene provide clear, quality answers and keep everyone on point. Thanks!!

Welcome to Ask Rene!-7l1ajufdwttn2.gif
    Last edited by James Falconer; 01-19-2017 at 01:45 PM.
    nikkisharif and Matty like this.
    01-19-2017 01:11 PM
    Rene,

I know you love Apple products but I have always wondered -- Have you ever used an Android phone (or other OS) as your daily driver for a week or so? Just to see how it fairs and what not?
    ross778 and Rob Phillips like this.
    01-19-2017 01:14 PM
    There has been a lot of media about Apple's lack of innovation on their latest products. What are your thoughts on that stance?
    01-19-2017 01:20 PM
    Quick note: If you could post your questions as new threads, we'd really appreciate it. More on how to use the Ask Rene forum right here.

Thanks all
    01-19-2017 01:53 PM