About swapping my iphone

I

iMore Question

Hi!! I have an iphone 5s and it it still under warranty.So,i wanna ask that there is a problem in my iphone that it does not flashes on an incoming call when it is set to "Flash In Silent"option.So can it be swapped for free of cost??

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Does the flash work with the camera? Does it work when you tap the flashlight icon in the control center? Have you tried a hard reset?
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
If that doesn't work, try Reset All Settings.

Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
617a1085bb4f7cd2bc4c5eed5517e015.jpg

If that doesn't work, try restoring the 5s as new, not from a back up. If you have a computer, connect the 5s to iTunes and restore a fresh copy of iOS.

If none of that works, take it to Apple and let them look at it. If it's a hardware issue, and it's in warranty, they may offer a replacement. Since Apple has discontinued the 5s, you would not likely get a new phone. But a replacement would be just as good.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234