Siri guidance

Rturner003

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
I am starting to use Siri more and more but I have a question. If I want to play all the music from an artist but they also have an album called by their name, how do differentiate between playing all music from all albums to just a single album.

For example the artist Harriet also has an album called 'Harriet' but she also has other albums.

The is also a problem with song titles and album names e.g. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, you need to differentiate between song and album.

How is this achieved in Siri.

I should add that at present I use Siri mostly whilst running and using the Apple Watch.

Thanks

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
In my experience sometimes it helps to get specific, BUT I could not test with Siri because I have Play Music right now which does not play nice with Siri. :( HOWEVER I passed your question along to some friends of mine. :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am starting to use Siri more and more but I have a question. If I want to play all the music from an artist but they also have an album called by their name, how do differentiate between playing all music from all albums to just a single album.

For example the artist Harriet also has an album called 'Harriet' but she also has other albums.

The is also a problem with song titles and album names e.g. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road, you need to differentiate between song and album.

How is this achieved in Siri.

I should add that at present I use Siri mostly whilst running and using the Apple Watch.

Thanks

Try the following:

"Siri, play all songs by Harriet".
"Siri, play the album Harriet"

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner