I had the album before it got deleted but when I go back to try and redownload it, it's seem to no longer be available even when I search for it? So I can't redownload it, when I google it, it's says that it's available in the U.K. Store but when I change stores it says it's not available in that store
    05-07-2017 10:23 AM
    If the album is still on iTunes on your computer, locate it and select all the songs in it, right click on it and select Add to iCloud Music Library.

This will upload or match the songs with / to Music and it will appear again on your iDevices.
    05-07-2017 03:00 PM
    It is no longer there and when I go to my iTunes it doesn't show any of my downloaded albums, and I can't find a place to search for them on Apple Music, because I don't buy the music from iTunes but from Apple Music.
    Oh and I don't use a computer I only have access through my phone.
    05-08-2017 07:17 AM
    It is no longer there and when I go to my iTunes it doesn't show any of my downloaded albums, and I can't find a place to search for them on Apple Music, because I don't buy the music from iTunes but from Apple Music.
    Oh and I don't use a computer I only have access through my phone.
    I see. You actually don't buy it by the way. It's a streaming service. Which means Apple has the right to make changes in their database and you end up not being able to stream a certain song, artist or album.
    05-08-2017 12:11 PM
    Oh okay, makes sense. This explains the changes. Thank you for the feedback.
    05-08-2017 12:25 PM