How long will the iPhone 6 Plus still be worth using with the 8 coming out ?

I

iMore Question

Just trying to figure out if I need to sell my phone.

Nubwy

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
At least a couple hundred. Most of the phones I see on let go are 6/6s and go for that. I'd try and sell it sooner rather than later if you can, as the price may drop after the 8 launches.

LillyISabelle

Apr 1, 2017
Visit site
Hey,
Thanks for posting in the iMore Forums ell that depends the phone will lose some more value as its approaching 3 generations old now if its in good condition you can probably make some decent money off the device but I probably wouldn't expect more than a few hundred

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
There are people who are still using an iPhone 3G/3GS, and it's suits their needs quite well. With that in mind, the iPhone 6 Plus will still be "worth using" if it continues to suit your needs. None of us can tell you at this time how the next iPhone will be. Some people will rush to be among the first to have it. Others, like me, will probably get it, but won't rush to do so. The iPhone 6 will probably be among the devices that'll be able to run the next iOS version and so, again, if it continues to suit your needs then it will still be worth using, in my opinion.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I'd say it's worth using for as long as YOU deem it so. It's a great phone and iPhones typically hold their value and continue working well for years.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2