Has spring arrived where you live?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes, spring has arrived, however, I think it has taken sick leave or something because it's been raining for the past few days with high temps in the low 50's. In fact, it's pouring outside right now.

4mywife

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site

Attachments

• IMG_0826.JPG
    IMG_0826.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 365

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
70's and 80's here in North Texas (DFW area)...wearing shorts! Weather here can be one extreme to the next but usually once we hit spring the devil of hotness aka heat is right around the corner ;)

4mywife

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
70's and 80's here in North Texas (DFW area)...wearing shorts! Weather here can be one extreme to the next but usually once we hit spring the devil of hotness aka heat is right around the corner ;)

I'll take the 70's and 80's instead of snow any day of the week. I am so looking forward to not wearing socks, not wearing a coat and not wearing boots. I just wanna wear shorts!!!!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
It's here alright, and not a moment too soon. My kids have been bursting at the seams being stuck in the house all winter.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
It's definitely arrived here! the redbud trees have been gorgeous. Other flowering trees are just starting to bloom. Lilacs are in full bloom and the air smells heavenly.+

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Upstate SC here. In a weeks time we go from below 30 with ice and snow to 85 and sunny, then back to 40. Spring is a state of mind. We go from winter directly into summer.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
It's been spring here in Denver Colorado since the end of January. We haven't had much of a winter here this year and temps have been 60s through even the low 80s back in February and March which is unusual. I was going to buy a snowblower this year after the heavy snow we got in December but there was no need for that once January got here.

The flowers and trees started blooming much earlier this year also. During the last year when we had an early spring, the trees also started losing their leaves very early in the summer, beginning in the middle of July. It was weird seeing leaves fall off the trees in August already.

This week, we're back to cooler weather with a few days of rain/snow mix. Normally, we can get snow through the end of May and one year, we had snow around June 17th but that is very rare but it's Colorado and snow can happen any time.

Howie Billard

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
Spent Easter week in London. Beautiful. Leaves on trees, flowers blooming, daily highs 10-13 degrees. Come home to Newfoundland, 2 feet of snow on the ground. Sixty hours of freezing rain, yuck.

bradpdx

Feb 18, 2014
Visit site
The trees and flowers are out in force (as are the allergies) here in Portland, Oregon - but the daily rain showers and cool temps have not abated. This might be one of those "wait until July" years. We have a tremendous snowpack up in the mountains, and that's always a good thing.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Here in Southern Ontario it is raining today and 14c although thursday it will be 21c(70 degrees) Lilacs should be out shortly, Beautiful time of year with winter behind us . :smile:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR