Home screen button

mike2201

Apr 13, 2017
Visit site
Hi I have had my iPhone 7 plus just over a month I know the home screen button is not a real button as I have checked phone out before I bought it today I used my phone to text my family I drive to work then answered a phone call my phone shut down and rebooted itself for no reason then it came up that my finger print scanner did not work and to press home screen button to sort it out I tried it a few times and it did not work I then realised there was a crack in home button so I took it to apple shop were I bought it from and they said I had damaged it they could see impact point but I was using phone when it shut down I have armored casing on phone and my phone has not been dropped or hit or been next to anything to damage it so I was more than angry the 18 year old lad tried telling me that I had damaged it myself when I know I had not then he said I had pressed home button to hard I had told him I was using it when the whole thing shut down I had been on a few forums and it's a common problem has anyone else had this problem I had paid nearly 900 pound for a phone for it not to last 2 month and for someone to tell me that I had broke my phone

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Dude, this is so hard to read. Using punctuation would have been nice, for sure.

To answer your question, no I have not heard anyone with a similar problem.

You could check with the manufacturer of the armor casing if they give any guarantees for damages while using the case. Maybe they can be of help?
Anyway, I'm sorry this happened to you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal