What should i do

Shirin Windrunner

Apr 5, 2017
Visit site
Hi I actually have 2 questions my old iphone 4s was a jailbroken one and i had the ifiles appfor free i lost my phone and now acter years i reAlly really really need one of the files on that ifiles and i wanted to see if it possible to get my ifiles ip Adress using my apple id email adress? Or if I download the app now ( my current iPhone is not a nailbroken one) is it possible to get my files back??? Plzzzz heeellp

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
My guess is you would need to jailbreak the current phone, but I really think we need more info here. Where is the file/files located? On the old phone? Somewhere in the cloud, icloud, dropbox, etc? I'm trying to get some help here people more familiar with jailbreak issues. That is NOT me, lol

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
It's been a while since I've run jailbroken, but I agree with PK - I'm about 95% sure you'd have to access from a jail broken device. I remember iCloud and Apple ID not playing nicely with jailbreaks - particularly for backups. I had to access anything that did save from a jail broken phone.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
No, the ip address to access the file directory on that jail broken iPhone only works if you have that phone in your possession, ifile open and know the IP address. Also, the phone must be connected to the same wifi as the device you want to access it with.
Since this is not the case for any of the points I summed up, you are out of luck. Sorry.

However, if you have a backup of that phone just before you lost it, you could get a cheap iPhone 4s, restore it from that backup, jail break it an access your files as you wish.

Hope this helps.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2