VPN unlimited? Worth it? Opinions welcomed

DrJB

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Hi I noticed on imore there is a offer for vpn unlimited for 39 dollars for life.

My question is it it a good vpn? Is it worth the money? If not what other vpn's would any if you guys recommend and why?

Looking for something on the ecomical side if possible.

Please any input is appreciated. Thanks

Chemy JMHT

VR ******
Sep 9, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I think yesterday someone made the same question, for that price it's a way too good deal, and even as I said yesterday, if you want to try a free option with a limited monthly quota, you could try Avira Phatom VPN, which I use in several devices and works great.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I haven't used that particular service before, but it does have good reviews throughout the web.

DrJB

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
Hi guys thank for the input. I have a couple of more questions.

Do you know if they actually keep your info or data at all? Even though it is "supposedly" a VPN. I guess I am wondering how secure it really is at least if I take the plunge.

Any anonymous options for buying this besides through the bank, etc? gift cards, etc?

anyone knows if when using this VPN I mentioned will it throttle you or slow you down?

What about with Netflix? does it work with that?

Thanks any other questions I will post again.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
My home Asus router has an option to use OpenVPN. I got it set up and it works great. And the best part is $0 dollars (Well, except for the cost of the router).

DrJB

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
hey thanks I found out it doesn't work with netflix. Also on mac or ios it is not as secure like with windows, android and linux. apparently on those platforms it uses openVPN vs PPTP or L2TP/IP sec connections which is supposedly easier to crack on Mac/ios devices.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Will this work with Netflix if you are in the US already? I'm not trying to get another region's content, just want to use what I already pay for. Is there a way to not have Netflix go through the VPN? Still new to VPNs, just trying to figure out what will work.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner