Hi guys, pls see below picture of my ip 5's screen

Is it normal ?

04-04-2017 08:48 AM
    It's the screen you see during a software update. If you didn't do anything to make this happen then a software update is likely being pushed to you due to lack of manually updating to the latest version.
    04-04-2017 08:58 AM
    It looks like you've downloaded a software update and it's in the process of installing.
    mumfoau likes this.
    04-04-2017 09:00 AM
    Yes, i'm updating ios, that's not what i'm asking

did u notice the gradient white colour on the screen ? At the edge of the screen, it's kind of greenish white, surrounding pinkish white in the center. Is this normal ?
    04-04-2017 09:35 AM
    Yes, i'm updating ios, that's not what i'm asking

did u notice the gradient white colour on the screen ? At the edge of the screen, it's kind of greenish white, surrounding pinkish white in the center. Is this normal ?
    No, it's not normal. My iPhone 5 never looked that way. You might check your settings in settlngs > General > Accessibility >Display Accommodations. See if anything there is out of whack. If not, take it to a reputable repair shop and see what they say. Apple Store is best.
    Hendri kusliawan likes this.
    04-04-2017 06:56 PM
    I totally didn't pay that any attention
    04-04-2017 10:33 PM
    No, it's not normal. My iPhone 5 never looked that way. You might check your settings in settlngs > General > Accessibility >Display Accommodations. See if anything there is out of whack. If not, take it to a reputable repair shop and see what they say. Apple Store is best.
    I read some case on internet and it seems like this is common case which happened in iphone 5. I guess it's not suprising for 3-5 years old phone. And it's quite expensive to replace the screen. I decided to just let it be until it's unusable before i put in service center, since I rarely use this phone
    04-05-2017 05:51 AM
    I totally didn't pay that any attention
    Me either! Sorry about that!
    04-05-2017 07:48 AM
    I read some case on internet and it seems like this is common case which happened in iphone 5. I guess it's not suprising for 3-5 years old phone. And it's quite expensive to replace the screen. I decided to just let it be until it's unusable before i put in service center, since I rarely use this phone
    Yeah, Apple says it's hardware related. Hopefully, it won't be too worrisome for you.
    04-05-2017 12:18 PM
    Probably wise. For that phone it's not really worth the price in many cases. Plus with the screen on something other than that one you may not notice it!
    Sherry_B likes this.
    04-05-2017 12:43 PM
    Being an LCD screen and backlighted looks like some of the LED which provide the light to the screen, maybe it overheated or got some moisture inside the phone, that can damages the LEDs and the circuits.

It also can happens simply because of the past of the time, the things get olds and start to fading
    04-05-2017 09:25 PM