How do I download a movie on an iPad Pro?

I

iMore Question

Where does it allow me to download movies on my iPad Pro.

anon(9758025)

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: How do I download a movie on a IPadPro

Do you mean movies from iTunes or what source are looking to download movies from to put onto your iPad Pro?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Like the prior response states it depends on the source. You can iTunes Store to purchase and download content, Netflix and Amazon Instant Video will allow you to download movies, as well as a bunch of other sources. If you happen to be asking where to download movies without paying for them, well...that's not something we discuss on iMore.

If you need more help please join the forum and reply back within this thread. How to Sign Up at iMore

Big Mac Daddy

Feb 9, 2020
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Like the prior response states it depends on the source. You can iTunes Store to purchase and download content, Netflix and Amazon Instant Video will allow you to download movies, as well as a bunch of other sources. If you happen to be asking where to download movies without paying for them, well...that's not something we discuss on iMore.

If you need more help please join the forum and reply back within this thread. How to Sign Up at iMore

I have a similar question.

I have movies on my home computer which I can view and stream to my iPad Pro. However I do not see anywhere to download.

Unlike Netflix or Disney+ where I'm given the option to download, if I stream from my home computer library... it does not give my the option anywhere on screen to download to watch off line like on a train or a plane.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox