Question about iPads

Lucy Davies

Jan 6, 2017
Visit site
Maybe getting an iPad next week for my birthday but want to no if any of the iPads can rotate the screen when taking a picture or playing games?

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
When taking a picture, yes you can rotate the screen.
As for playing a game, it all depends on the app itself. Some games specifically made for the iPad will be able to rotate.

Lucy Davies

Jan 6, 2017
Visit site
I have super Mario run on an android phone so if i got an iPad could i carry on from where i left off? I haven't payed for the full game yet only got the first world.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I have super Mario run on an android phone so if i got an iPad could i carry on from where i left off? I haven't payed for the full game yet only got the first world.

Since it's two different systems, I don't believe you can pick up on iOS where you left off on Android. On iOS you'd have to start from the beginning again.

Lucy Davies

Jan 6, 2017
Visit site
Won't be to bad if i have to start again but the games will both be linked to my Nintendo account. Just thought they would sync if there on the same account.

Lucy Davies

Jan 6, 2017
Visit site
I have 3 questions.

1) On the new ipad 9.7 do i need to swipe away apps after ive finished using them?

2) Do i need any anti virus apps to keep my new ipad safe?

3) What are the apple stickers for that you get in the box with apple products?

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
I'm not sure about #1 . #2 is a no. I asked about an anti virus on my MacBook Pro and the Apple Store said no. If we needed an anti virus then apple would make one. So I don't think you need one. For #3 , I have both iPad pros and I didn't see any stickers with them. The only time I seen stickers was with the MacBooks. Hope this helps.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I have 3 questions.

1) On the new ipad 9.7 do i need to swipe away apps after ive finished using them?

No, you can leave them there. Swiping away as you call it decreases your battery life, meaning that you have to charge more often than if you don't swipe away those apps.

2) Do i need any anti virus apps to keep my new ipad safe?

No, apps on iOS are sandboxed. Also, all apps in the AppStore are held against very high standards. Malicious apps are very very seldom.
Also, please make sure to update your iOS version every time there is a new update.

3) What are the apple stickers for that you get in the box with apple products?

Nobody knows . You can use them wherever and however you want or you can keep them in the box or you can throw them away. It's all up to you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR