Hello

My young teen has an iphone, he is only allowed online in the evening when were together.

He has some game apps which he asked to be allowed in the day. The problem is that the game apps have ads in them which can open an in app browser and connect to the internet even if safari is blocked,

Is there a way to block ads within games or but a temp block of the wifi / data signal?

Thanks very much;-)
    03-28-2017 04:02 AM
    Hello

My young teen has an iphone, he is only allowed online in the evening when were together.

He has some game apps which he asked to be allowed in the day. The problem is that the game apps have ads in them which can open an in app browser and connect to the internet even if safari is blocked,

Is there a way to block ads within games or but a temp block of the wifi / data signal?

Thanks very much;-)
    Welcome to iMore!!

Sounds like what you need is ad blocking software. Other than purchasing the app or in-app option to get rid of the apps, there are other apps out there that can do the trick.
    AdBlock Plus is one of those apps but I suggest you search around for what best suits your needs... this one happens to be free.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/adbl...mUvbUpU2919877
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    03-28-2017 10:06 AM