You can't buy Apple Care + after a device has already been damaged.
Do you already have active Apple Care + coverage for the device? If so, contact Apple directly for the repair.
You can check your coverage here. https://checkcoverage.apple.com/
If not, STILL contact an Apple Store directly, but be prepared to pay more for the repair.
- By MB64 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 27Last Post: 04-17-2017, 04:12 PM
- By bcw10 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 38Last Post: 03-31-2017, 01:29 AM
- By MB64 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 30Last Post: 03-29-2017, 12:40 AM
- By qmishery in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2017, 07:55 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2017, 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD