Hi guys.

Does anybody know the way how to sync contacts between Outlook and iOS without using iCloud? I've tried iTunes but it duplicates calendar events for some reason.

Any other good way to sync calendar data between PC Outlook and iPhone 7?

Any help is appreciated.
    03-21-2017 09:52 AM
    Connect the iPhone to the provider that Outlook is connected to, then only choose the contacts option.
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    03-21-2017 12:30 PM
    Hi guys.

Does anybody know the way how to sync contacts between Outlook and iOS without using iCloud? I've tried iTunes but it duplicates calendar events for some reason.

Any other good way to sync calendar data between PC Outlook and iPhone 7?

Any help is appreciated.
    When you did your initial sync did you check which items you wanted synced? I personally haven't done it because I don't use Outlook anymore, but according to the support article it seems iTunes is the best option, but there is a way to choose which items that you want synced.
    03-21-2017 12:34 PM
    I already tried to sync over my email provider, no luck. I guess they just don't have this Exchange feature.
    As for iTunes, yes I enabled syncing contacts in iTunes settings but it doesn't helped either. Could this issue be caused by my Wi-Fi router or any other hardware?

UPDATE: I guess I found the solution after going through few results from Google. Currently testing [redacted]:
    [redacted]
    Will update the thread in a week or two to share if this solution could be a replacement for iTunes in terms of working with Outlook.
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 04-21-2017 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Found a new solution
    Samour likes this.
    03-23-2017 12:48 PM
    I have the same issues.
    I basically now only use Outlook for calendar updates and force iTunes to overwrite iPhone data for Calendar every time I sync. Contacts has no issues syncing as long as you use the right fields.
    04-21-2017 09:45 AM