Sync between Outlook calendar and iPhone 7

I

iMore Question

Hi guys.

Does anybody know the way how to sync contacts between Outlook and iOS without using iCloud? I've tried iTunes but it duplicates calendar events for some reason.

Any other good way to sync calendar data between PC Outlook and iPhone 7?

Any help is appreciated.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Connect the iPhone to the provider that Outlook is connected to, then only choose the contacts option.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys.

Does anybody know the way how to sync contacts between Outlook and iOS without using iCloud? I've tried iTunes but it duplicates calendar events for some reason.

Any other good way to sync calendar data between PC Outlook and iPhone 7?

Any help is appreciated.

When you did your initial sync did you check which items you wanted synced? I personally haven't done it because I don't use Outlook anymore, but according to the support article it seems iTunes is the best option, but there is a way to choose which items that you want synced.

simonnowitzki4576

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I already tried to sync over my email provider, no luck. I guess they just don't have this Exchange feature.
As for iTunes, yes I enabled syncing contacts in iTunes settings but it doesn't helped either. Could this issue be caused by my Wi-Fi router or any other hardware?

UPDATE: I guess I found the solution after going through few results from Google. Currently testing [redacted]:
[redacted]
Will update the thread in a week or two to share if this solution could be a replacement for iTunes in terms of working with Outlook.

Last edited by a moderator:

Samour

Apr 21, 2017
Visit site
I have the same issues.
I basically now only use Outlook for calendar updates and force iTunes to overwrite iPhone data for Calendar every time I sync. Contacts has no issues syncing as long as you use the right fields.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Everything from my outlook.com account has stopped syncing. I tried to remove the account and add it again, but now none of my contacts show up. Is there a way to force the sync? It is already set to push.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods