i purchased an itunes card and never received it?

I

iMore Question

Carol [Redacted]- purchased an i tunes card (20.00) for my grandson's i pad and we never received it. [Redacted]? How do we get the card? I have been on the phone for almost an hour being transferred 3 times. This was an online purchase through the i pad?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Carol [Redacted]- purchased an i tunes card (20.00) for my grandson's i pad and we never received it. [Redacted]? How do we get the card? I have been on the phone for almost an hour being transferred 3 times. This was an online purchase through the i pad?

Where did you purchase the "iTunes card"? Online, a brick and mortar retail store or what? Please join the iMore Forums to reply in this thread. Thank you.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to hear you're having problems with an iTunes gift card. Definitely give us some more info (but no personal info, please!) and we can hopefully get you headed in the right direction.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
Did you order a physical card, or an online card? If it's a physical card you'll just have to wait for it. Either way you should've received info about how to use it or USPS/UPS tracking info at the email address associated with the purchase.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73