what can i do when my iphone 4 doen't have whatsapp web?

I

iMore Question

what can i do when my iphone 4 doen't have whatsapp web?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I've been told that the iPhone 4 which can not be upgraded beyond iOS 7 can not support the latest version of WhatsApp.

mark-d

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi OP. I don't know if you're the same person that's asked the same question twice before but I know I've certainly explained the answer to that question twice before.

Sadly you'll either have to upgrade your phone to one which can run a newer iOS so you can run a newer WhatsApp or accept you can't have WhatsApp on your desktop with your current phone.

Other than upgrading your phone there isn't a solution you'll find as the feature you need isn't supported in the latest version of WhatsApp your iOS/phone can run.

Sorry about that

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
IF you decide to upgrade to a newer iPhone the iMore Market Place OR a 3rd Party market Place such as Swappa can be a good place to look for a quality used iPhone. Swappa in paricular for you (as you are probably too new of an iMore member to qualify for our Market Place) is an excellent place to search for say an iPhone 5S or iPhone 6, both excellent models that can be had for less than $250 in the case of the 6 and less than $150 in the case of the 5S!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2