couple of iphone se questions

I

iMore Question

Hello,
I'm planning to get an iPhone SE tomorrow and I am bit paranoid regarding hardware flaws so could you please take the time to answer these questions.

1. I heard that some SE have a power button rattling issue. but all the posts i find about it are around launch day. my question is if im getting it tomorrow and its manufactured in jan 2017 or something is it really likely at this point it will have the rattle issue. also pls tell me how does blowing onto the button fix anything? are there any other loose buttons? or is it just confirmation bias and its just rare issue.

2. i read some posts about screen interlacing and theres this imore post http://forums.imore.com/iphone-se/360758-iphone-se-screen-interlacing-scan-lines.html that if you open that pic it will flicker. is it called pixel walk and can someone explain this properly to me?

3. is the SE the most reliable iPhone among 6, 6s and 7?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you're purchasing the device brand new from a reputable retailer or from an Apple Store, I wouldn't worry about those things. The iPhone SE, like any other iPhone, is well-built and highly supported. For added peace of mind, don't hesitate to purchase Appel Care + when you purchase the iPhone SE.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77