Hello,

As some of you know, bluetooth works very poorly on the newest iOS. When mine is toggled off, it takes about 20 seconds to turn on. Other times it's not connected to a device when it says it is, etc. Is there a fix?

Thanks
    Travis
    03-04-2017 03:05 AM
    I'm not familiar with these issues. Maybe because I have BT always enabled due to my Watch. My AirPods connect insanely fast when I take them out of the case.
    In BT enabled cars and on several BT speakers I own it also connects with ease. Every once in a while, though, I have to manually connect to them.
    03-04-2017 03:24 AM
    Hello,

As some of you know, bluetooth works very poorly on the newest iOS. When mine is toggled off, it takes about 20 seconds to turn on. Other times it's not connected to a device when it says it is, etc. Is there a fix?

Thanks
    Travis
    I've yet to experience the things you mentioned in regard to Bluetooth, and I use Bluetooth all day every day without any problems whatsoever.
    03-04-2017 07:29 AM
    Hello,

Thanks
    Travis
    No problems here either. Although I never toggle my BT off, is there a reason you do so? Apple Watch is always paired and my car stereo also.
    03-04-2017 08:13 AM
    Airplane mode switches off bluetooth, for one.
    03-05-2017 07:36 PM