I was visiting adult sites then suddenly it popped up and said that my I phone has viruses and I need to remove the virus as soon as possible or my contact information, bank details will be in danger and also that my SIM card will become corrupted. I looked it up and people said it's probably a hoax but 2 or so weeks later I was on a film website and it said that my phone has viruses and it will damage my SIM card and etc. And then said I need to clean my phone. I have read online and everyone seems to think it's a hoax and viruses can't get into I phones. PLEASE HELP I need to solve this. Is it real? and if so, what can I do?
    02-27-2017 06:03 PM
    If YOU feel that the situation is NOT a hoax, go to Settings -> General -> Reset, and then select "Erase All Contents and Settings". Doing so will cause ALL of the data that did not come natively on the device to be erased. Afterwards, you can set up your device as new.
    02-27-2017 06:52 PM
    Normally its a scam to get you to enter your banking information so that you can pay them to clean your device. I would clear the cookies in safari (if that's the browser you use) and ignore the message in the web browser. But like just me d said, if it keeps doing it after you close your browser, then I would do a clean install of the iphone.
    02-27-2017 11:30 PM
    Probably phishing for your info. Delete it. Go to settings -> Safari > scroll down to "Clear history and Website data".
    02-28-2017 12:28 PM