Hi Rene, has anyone reported their AirPods losing (Bluetooth?) connection during a phone call?

I

iMore Question

My AirPods work great when listening to music, podcasts from iTunes, Pandora, iHeart, TuneIn, etc. from my iPhone 6sPlus, but when using the Airpods during a phone call they eventually lose the connection (I think Bluetooth connection ?), but does not drop the phone call. This has happened multiple times when using the AirPods for phone calls. This makes the Airpods virtually worthless for phone calls. I noticed that Leo on iOS Today on 2/20/17 apparently was having the same problem and I found one video on YouTube where a number of other people where apparently having the same issue.
I Called Apple Tech Support and was told that my problem will be forwarded to Apple's Engineering Team. I may have to send in my Pods to them so they can look into the problem and will be sent a new pair of AirPods. Has anyone else had this problem with their AirPods losing connection during phone calls?
Love watching MacBreak Weekly! Thanks!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to first invite you to join the iMore Forums so that you can post a question directly in the Ask Rene section. With that in mind, I have a pair of AirPods that I've yet to experience a loss of connection or experience intermittent connection problems. Thus far, they've been quite reliable. Anyway, I hope you get the issue resolved soon.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2