iPhone Bluetooth Headphone Pairing

I

iMore Question

I am trying to have my I-phone pair with my wireless headphones but the phone will not read the other device no matter what I do. I have made sure the headphones are in pairing mode. I have also tried updating the phone software, resetting the phone, resetting the bluetooth feature, plugging the phone/headphones in for charging, connecting and disconnecting from another speaker set with the phone. I don't have any other bluetooth devices to check the bluetooth function in the headphone so I'm wondering if there are any other troubleshooting tips for the phone.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: I-Phone Bluetooth Headphone Pairing

What about the wireless headphones? Have you turn them on and put them in pairing mode?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Which iPhone, iOS version and wireless headset do you have? Also, have you tried resetting the network settings or reset all settings?

Alex Schweitzer

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site

It's an I-Phone 5 with version 10.2.1 and I"m trying to sync to a pair of Powerbeats2 Wireless. And I have try both resetting network settings and all settings.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

Take a look here https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204978 and follow all steps to the letter.

If you cannot connect, make sure to delete the existing Powerbeats from Settings > Bluetooth and try again.

If it still doesn't work, make an appointment at your local AppleStore and have them check it.

Alex Schweitzer

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site

I've tried all the those steps. The problem is that the Powerbeats has never even shown up in my bluetooth settings for me to delete it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

When I first got my 6s Plus and tried to pair my Bluetooth headset, it just wouldn't do. I kept working with it for hours. Did all the things the OP did. Just kept at it. I left it trying to pair a long time. It finally did.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

I've tried all the those steps. The problem is that the Powerbeats has never even shown up in my bluetooth settings for me to delete it.

You're only option is to go back to the store you got them from or to an AppleStore.
Unfortunately there is not much we can do at this point.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox