I am afraid I might not like Sierra and I may want to revert back to Yosemite, at least for a time until a newer OS comes out that might suit me better than Sierra. Will time machine allow my Macbook Pro to revert back to Yosemite if necessary?
    02-09-2017 05:31 AM
    Welcome to iMore! If you can get a copy of the installer files you should be able to restore and then revert back to Yosemite. I wouldn't be too worried though. Sierra isn't light years different than Yosemite and most of the new features can be disabled if you don't like them.
    Welcome to iMore! If you can get a copy of the installer files you should be able to restore and then revert back to Yosemite. I wouldn't be too worried though. Sierra isn't light years different than Yosemite and most of the new features can be disabled if you don't like them.
    02-09-2017 06:07 AM
    thanks a lot! that was a very speedy reply. i guess i will take the plunge. i need Sierra in order to upgrade Logic Pro X to the new version. i am just being cautious. i had read many negative reviews of El Capitan when it came out, but i have read mainly good things about SIerra.
    02-10-2017 06:23 AM
    thanks a lot! that was a very speedy reply. i guess i will take the plunge. i need Sierra in order to upgrade Logic Pro X to the new version. i am just being cautious. i had read many negative reviews of El Capitan when it came out, but i have read mainly good things about SIerra.
    You're welcome.
    02-10-2017 08:10 PM