All my stock apps, settings, safari, ETC, are gone, and the spotlight search doesn't show them up. I can't do an iTunes restore as I'm not home. Please help me.
    02-07-2017 09:12 AM
    Well these apps really can't be gone, UNLESS your device is jailbroken. Let's assume you are NOT jailbroken, in that case a reset of your homescreen should fix you right up. First restart your phone by holding power and home (or power and volume down on the iPhone 7/7Plus), THEN try the search again, swipe down, then type Settings, then General, then Reset, THEN Reset Homescreen layout. Also try using Siri to bring up the settting. "Open Settings"

IF you are jailbroken then you need more advanced help than I can provide.

Welcome to iMore.com! In order to better help you we are going to need more info. Please join the site so you can post a response to our questions. It's easy, here's how...
    [Guide] How to Sign Up at iMore
    Annie_i6s likes this.
    02-07-2017 10:16 AM
    I am the OP btw.. It is jailbroken, using Yalu102beta7 and Cydia disappeared also O_O... Didn't install any tweaks either.
    02-07-2017 10:37 AM
    I am the OP btw.. It is jailbroken, using Yalu102beta7 and Cydia disappeared also O_O... Didn't install any tweaks either.
    Ok let me see if I can get someone to come help. Standby.
    Annie_i6s likes this.
    02-07-2017 10:40 AM
    Thanks dude
    02-07-2017 10:41 AM
    Imma just restore to a backup before my 10.2 jailbreak catastrophe. I backed up, I'll just re Impact my device with the Yalu and be more careful this time
    02-07-2017 02:33 PM
    Sounds good . Not sure why no one came, I did send out an email call. Sorry about that. Jailbreak is kind of tricky it's not forbidden or anything BUT it's also not widely discussed here.
    02-07-2017 02:36 PM
    Sounds good . Not sure why no one came, I did send out an email call. Sorry about that. Jailbreak is kind of tricky it's not forbidden or anything BUT it's also not widely discussed here.
    Understandable. Could I ask if you have any tips/help restoring my phone? I've given up xD, Jailbreaks got the best of me, I'm going back to straight iOS. How do I do a reset to factory default?
    02-07-2017 08:28 PM
    Understandable. Could I ask if you have any tips/help restoring my phone? I've given up xD, Jailbreaks got the best of me, I'm going back to straight iOS. How do I do a reset to factory default?
    There I CAN help! You should use DFU mode...

How to put your iPhone or iPad into DFU mode | iMore
    02-07-2017 09:06 PM