why does my alarm clock on my iphone not work all the time

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! I don't know. Mine works fine all the time. Have you tried a hard reset?
7 Reset
Hold the power/wake button and the volume down button at the same time until the Apple logo appears. Then release.

othersHold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
If that doesn't work, try Reset All Settings.
Reset All Settings
Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.

Last resort try a restore as new. Not from a back up.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! I don't know. Mine works fine all the time. Have you tried a hard reset?
7 Reset
Hold the power/wake button and the volume down button at the same time until the Apple logo appears. Then release.

othersHold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
If that doesn't work, try Reset All Settings.
Reset All Settings
Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.

Last resort try a restore as new. Not from a back up.

Same here. Mine has worked every time on my current iPhone as well as ALL of my previous iPhones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh