UPDATE: The Doug's Remebed script someone replied with is not for Windows, so useless to me...besides even if it was compatible, it says it only works with "an album worth of songs at a time" That would take me AGES & would be completely pointless, might as well just individually hit the get info on my albums. Please don't suggest either of those options anymore, I have a large library & NO WAY am I spending the time to sit here & do that to every album in my collection. I found a way to batch embed artwork with mp3 tag. I knew it was possible despite no one offering any advice on how

Sooo, since I figured out how to batch embed all my mp3s with whatever artwork .jpg I have inside their album's folders with mp3tag...

Now all the mp3s in my Itunes folder are embedded with art, but they don't show up . All new mp3s' I have added since do show the artwork now though, since I've been embedding them before I add them.

It's obvious I have to remove & re-add the rest of my library again to get all artwork to show. My question is what is the best way to do this without losing any of my playlists I spent an insane amount of time creating or any other important info? (Again no scripts or manual method that would take me a decade please, just the proper way to take all my mp3s out of Itunes & my phn , then reload them again so the artwork will show)

Thanks
    01-31-2017 05:22 PM