Rene,
    I purchased a Apple Watch Series 2 for myself about 4 months ago and love it. So I purchased a Series 1 for my wife. I recently debugged a problem where when a message came in there would be no haptic feedback on her watch or sound. I tried everything. I realize that Apple has designed the watch/iPhone interface to not provide any sounds or flashing light or vibration on the iPhone if the watch is connected and the phone is locked. I have seen this written up in dozens of apple related web sites. I sent a request to Apple (just my suggestion) to considering putting a icon on the Control Panel to allow the user to control if they want the watch to just ring, or vibrate or allow the phone to also participate by making a sound, vibrate and flash the light so you would know if there was a message. The watch is just too hard to hear the sound or even feel the tap of the haptic especially on the Series 1. Do you have an opinion on this and do you really think Apple reads these requests for improvements?
    01-26-2017 06:53 PM