How do you get totals in Apple Watch activity tracker?

I

iMore Question

In Apple Watch activity, I see the circles for each day but I can't find a total for steps for the month or YTD?

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Go in the Health App on your iPhone. Tap Activity.

Also, you can select "Today" at the bottom and the screen. Then select the date you wish to view.

LindaBrown4

Feb 8, 2017
Visit site
I don't want to know ONE day - I want to know the total for the whole MONTH. How can I do that? Where can I find that information?

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Go in the Health App on your iPhone. Tap Activity. . Tap the metric in which you are interested. Active Energy, Exercise, etc Tap MONTH. You might have to do some calculations with data listed.

Also, you can select "Today" at the bottom and the screen. Then select the date you wish to view. After you select the desired metric, you can also select MONTH or YEAR. Didn't think I needed to add that originally.

Alternately, you can tap on your User icon in the top right corner of the main screen in the Health app and select Export Health Data. You can email the ZIP file and when extracted, it will contain two XML files. You may or may not be able to do anything with the XML files.

Alternately, you can download an app named QS Access. You can use it to select the metrics you desire and export the data as a CSV which you can open in various programs (Excel, Notepad, etc) and manipulate the data there.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2