Hello,
    I have the above TV model UN40C5000QF. I would like to be able to surf the internet on it but not sure how. The manual is confusing on this; or at least I can't follow it. One thing: this TV model does not seem to have a SmartHub. All the tips I found on the Net to get an internet connection say to use this application, but I don't have it. So is there any way else I can connect to Google? I can get a wi-fi connection, but then I'm stuck.
    Thanks,
    Keith
    01-19-2017 01:52 PM
    Hello,
    I have the above TV model UN40C5000QF. I would like to be able to surf the internet on it but not sure how. The manual is confusing on this; or at least I can't follow it. One thing: this TV model does not seem to have a SmartHub. All the tips I found on the Net to get an internet connection say to use this application, but I don't have it. So is there any way else I can connect to Google? I can get a wi-fi connection, but then I'm stuck.
    Thanks,
    Keith
    your better onn going to Android Central | Android Forums, News, Reviews, Help and Android Wallpapers pal they have everything there regarding samsung and can help you as this is for iphone/ipad/mac hope this helps
    01-19-2017 02:06 PM
    Thanks. I did go to the Android Central site just now, and I noticed the design of it is very much like your site. Are your two sites related?

Also, I don't see how iphone/ipad/mac is involved here. It's a Smart TV I'm talking about. I have wi-fi in my place and just need to somehow get access to an internet browser on my Smart TV. Nothing to do with my Mac, except that the Mac router broadcasts the wi-fi signal.

Please explain.
    01-19-2017 08:48 PM
    Thanks. I did go to the Android Central site just now, and I noticed the design of it is very much like your site. Are your two sites related?

Also, I don't see how iphone/ipad/mac is involved here. It's a Smart TV I'm talking about. I have wi-fi in my place and just need to somehow get access to an internet browser on my Smart TV. Nothing to do with my Mac, except that the Mac router broadcasts the wi-fi signal.

Please explain.
    Yes, we are sibling sites, along with Windows Central, Crackberry, and other Mobile Nations sites.

True, your smart TV has nothing to do with iPhone/iPad/Mac, but it doesn't appear that the prior responder was trying to say that it does.
    01-19-2017 09:23 PM
    Very good. I will proceed as Deanig_12 advises. Thanks guys!
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    01-20-2017 10:58 AM