How do I surf the Net on my Samsung Smart TV?

kewi2001

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
Hello,
I have the above TV model UN40C5000QF. I would like to be able to surf the internet on it but not sure how. The manual is confusing on this; or at least I can't follow it. One thing: this TV model does not seem to have a SmartHub. All the tips I found on the Net to get an internet connection say to use this application, but I don't have it. So is there any way else I can connect to Google? I can get a wi-fi connection, but then I'm stuck.
Thanks,
Keith

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Hello,
I have the above TV model UN40C5000QF. I would like to be able to surf the internet on it but not sure how. The manual is confusing on this; or at least I can't follow it. One thing: this TV model does not seem to have a SmartHub. All the tips I found on the Net to get an internet connection say to use this application, but I don't have it. So is there any way else I can connect to Google? I can get a wi-fi connection, but then I'm stuck.
Thanks,
Keith

your better onn going to Android Central | Android Forums, News, Reviews, Help and Android Wallpapers pal they have everything there regarding samsung and can help you as this is for iphone/ipad/mac hope this helps ????????????

kewi2001

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
Thanks. I did go to the Android Central site just now, and I noticed the design of it is very much like your site. Are your two sites related?

Also, I don't see how iphone/ipad/mac is involved here. It's a Smart TV I'm talking about. I have wi-fi in my place and just need to somehow get access to an internet browser on my Smart TV. Nothing to do with my Mac, except that the Mac router broadcasts the wi-fi signal.

Please explain.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I did go to the Android Central site just now, and I noticed the design of it is very much like your site. Are your two sites related?

Also, I don't see how iphone/ipad/mac is involved here. It's a Smart TV I'm talking about. I have wi-fi in my place and just need to somehow get access to an internet browser on my Smart TV. Nothing to do with my Mac, except that the Mac router broadcasts the wi-fi signal.

Please explain.

Yes, we are sibling sites, along with Windows Central, Crackberry, and other Mobile Nations sites.

True, your smart TV has nothing to do with iPhone/iPad/Mac, but it doesn't appear that the prior responder was trying to say that it does.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner