Im getting a replacement Iphone due to an irregular power issue. I would like to setup the iphone as new as people suggest but also like my apple watch and health data to come over. Is there anyway to do this?
    01-17-2017 09:17 AM
    You cannot set the phone up as new and preserve your Health data. It's either one or the other. Not both.

The easiest way to switch phones is:

1) Unpair your Watch. This will create a backup of the Watch that is stored on the phone. This process might take awhile depending on how much stuff is on your Watch.

2) Backup your phone either with iCloud Backup (Settings > iCloud > Backup) or iTunes through a computer. If you choose to backup to iTunes, remember that you will need to encrypt (password protect) your iTunes backup otherwise your Health data won't be preserved.

3) When setting up your new phone select Restore From iCloud Backup during the initial setup. If you backed it up using iTunes, plug it into the computer and restore from the iTunes backup.

4) When the phone finishes restoring, open up the Watch app and you will have the option of restoring the Watch from the backup you created when you unpaired it.
    01-17-2017 11:26 AM