How do I remove time and date from lock screen on iphone

I

iMore Question

Don't tell to go to apple cause I have been TRYIN for two weeks to reset my password cause I forgot the original . Every time I try to remove time and date it tells me to go to apple

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.

You can't remove the time and date. But I also ask the question as to why you would want to remove them? Or why you need to remove them? Please feel free to sign up and become a member so we can further help you with this.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
How, exactly, are you trying to remove the time and date from the lock screen?
While it can't be removed unless you jailbreak, you can use wallpapers to make the lock screen look better.

TheGamerFam

Jul 1, 2018
Visit site
iPhone sucks!!
I switched from android to IOS and bought IPhone 6 like 2 months ago and since then I have been cussing my phone and my choice

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Don't tell to go to apple cause I have been TRYIN for two weeks to reset my password cause I forgot the original . Every time I try to remove time and date it tells me to go to apple

Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do for you. If it tells you to go to Apple, then the issue is more than likely something only Apple can resolve. Good luck with your situation and enjoy the rest of your day.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
iPhone sucks!!
I switched from android to IOS and bought IPhone 6 like 2 months ago and since then I have been cussing my phone and my choice

I am trying to remove the clock too, which you can do in android but iPhone doesn’t allow you to do so

It is very important that a person does research before purchasing a device, regardless of the brand, because it could save a good deal of frustration. The iPhone is not for everyone. With that in mind, it is my recommendation that you seek a different smartphone brand that suits your needs. Good luck with whichever you decide. Take care.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It is very important that a person does research before purchasing a device, regardless of the brand, because it could save a good deal of frustration. The iPhone is not for everyone. With that in mind, it is my recommendation that you seek a different smartphone brand that suits your needs. Good luck with whichever you decide. Take care.

Thank You for that information JustMeD, I now know what I've been doing wrong all these years. I too would like the screen on my smartphone to not have the time, date and all those little information icons on top so I could admire my wallpaper without the interference of the "time" and other informative stuff. Now I have to run out and get an Android so my smartphone can be just like I like it.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Thank You for that information JustMeD, I now know what I've been doing wrong all these years. I too would like the screen on my smartphone to not have the time, date and all those little information icons on top so I could admire my wallpaper without the interference of the "time" and other informative stuff. Now I have to run out and get an Android so my smartphone can be just like I like it.

I'd also like a transparent dock, sub folders, a custom app drawer, and a vanilla kernel for extended battery life. Might as well also use a custom rom.

And I'd like to be able to boot my iPhone into bootloader and backup the entire device from there.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro