I happened to delete Safari on my iPhone. Can i restore it?
    01-03-2017 01:56 PM
    Hi! You can't actually delete Safari from an iPhone (unless it is jailbroken). It is possible you accidentally moved it to a location where you can't easily see it. Try searching in Spotlight. Pull down on your Home screen from the center. Then, type "Safari" into the search field. Then, tap Safari to open it. The result will also note which folder Safari is in (if you moved it to a folder) so you can relocate it somewhere more accessible.
    Hi! You can't actually delete Safari from an iPhone (unless it is jailbroken). It is possible you accidentally moved it to a location where you can't easily see it. Try searching in Spotlight. Pull down on your Home screen from the center. Then, type "Safari" into the search field. Then, tap Safari to open it. The result will also note which folder Safari is in (if you moved it to a folder) so you can relocate it somewhere more accessible.
    01-03-2017 03:18 PM
    Welcome to iMore.com! Please join the site and let me know if this worked out for you. I believe Lory is correct here, and I want to edit the title and make it appear more like a question BUT first I want to be sure you have seen the answer. It's real easy to join, here's how...
    [Guide] How to Sign Up at iMore
    01-03-2017 03:31 PM