which is better to buy iphone 7 or 7 plus???? ( for a girl)

MacProSC

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
Depends of the size of your hands, if you're Donald Trump, definitely get the 7.

All joking aside, the main different is the low light camera and screen size.
I've seen girls with the 7 and some with the 7 Plus

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
Are you the girl or are you purchasing for her? I am going to assume that you are buying for her. So, what phone does she have currently? Big one or small? What features does she want her phone to have? Couldn't you bring it up in casual conversation and then you would have an answer.

I am a woman with small hands and I hate small phones. Yes, I have to mostly use my 7+ with both hands but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Also, since all girls are different I'm not sure anyone here can truly answer this question for you other than her.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
it's the first time she have a phone she's 13 yeats old

Depends on what you want to start with. Go to the store and let her try out the phones and see what size phone she prefers and the color. The main difference is the size, resolution of the display, camera, and battery.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Please stop reporting your own posts in order to get a response. There are plenty of existing threads discussing the topic and there have some helpful responses already in this thread. They are both excellent devices. It's a matter of personal preference. Nobody here can make your decision for you.

Anilu7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
For a 13-year-old on her first phone I'd advise the smaller 7. My 17-year-old prefers the smaller one as it fits in her purse and pocket nicely.

Anilu7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
please help me !!!!!! and if u can help me to decide the color but not rose

For colour does she have a favourite colour or one she hates? The silver or gold are nice neutral colours that she can dress up or down with a case to suit her preference.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
which is better to buy iphone 7 or 7 plus??

I personally don't think it matters which size you get if you are a girl. The iPhone 7 Plus model is a 2 handed device no matter how small or big your hands are. I think the colour you choose would matter more. If this is your first phone however, i would recommend getting the iPhone 7 Standard 4.7". Easier to handle and will give you a great experience. :)

Jeroen7

Sep 9, 2015
Visit site
If she's 13 and it's her first phone:
Why not get the iPhone SE?
A 7 is really a lot of money for such age (but that's my opinion).

With the SE you can still do everything and it's very fast also.
It's not that big either so it's easy to tug away in a pocket.