I understand that I cannot disable the burst mode. Got a new I phone phone for Christmas and did not realize it had an auto burst mode. My album quickly filled up with test photos and then I got a notice from Verizon that I was being charged for more storage capacity. This is a bad deal, I cannot afford more storage and now have a great camera with a camera that I cannot use.
    I am very sad about this, can anyone help?
    12-31-2016 09:48 AM
    I understand that I cannot disable the burst mode. Got a new I phone phone for Christmas and did not realize it had an auto burst mode. My album quickly filled up with test photos and then I got a notice from Verizon that I was being charged for more storage capacity. This is a bad deal, I cannot afford more storage and now have a great camera with a camera that I cannot use.
    I am very sad about this, can anyone help?
    You can do the following to prevent excessive data usage when not on Wi-Fi.

1. Go to Settings → Photo & Camera, and then disable the toggle next to "Upload Burst Photos".
    2. Go to Settings → Cellular, and then disable the toggle next to "Photos" and anything else you don't want using the cellular network.
    12-31-2016 09:54 AM