Bought new Series 2 Watch through Apple On Line.Wish to return. Complications.

I

iMore Question

My wife bought me an new Series 2 Watch in October. She purchased it with an Apple Assistant in the Lenox Square Apple retail store in late October , 2016 and was assisted by a Apple Store assistant, TJ. She thought she was making an in-store purchase, and that I would want the larger (42 mm case), but it is too large for my wrist. I went into Apple Store/Atlanta with my watch to either get credit or exchange. The Apple Store Supervisor I spoke with said that my watch had not come from 'an Apple Store', but rather from some other source (could be Best Buys, etc.). I said no, she bought it here. Atlanta Store Supervisor stated there was no record of her purchase and therefore said there is no way he can refund Money to me when I had not paid for it in the store.
Just got off the phone with American Express. They show that the Apple ON LINE STORE had posted the punchase when the watch shipped (November 15 th. @ Cost of $754.92). The shipping box in which she received the Apple Series 2 Watch in was without a shipping address or bill of sale. There is no address to show return address for me to use in a return. I cannot send you a photo of the November 15th posting, as the November charges have not been received as a bill (yet) from American Express.
And, assuming you have all that information, please inform me how I am to return the watch (what address, and what information do you want put in the box so she will receive credit.) ? it seems strange to me there was no record in the Atlanta Store of their order placed with your on-line store.
It is my intention to buy the Watch Series 2 w/the the smaller face but I want to start all over with the apple store in Atlanta, and get a different watch band that has not yet been shipped to the stores to place on the Stainless Steel Case.
Gratefully, Tom

Last edited by a moderator:

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.com.

We are an Apple products fan site. We answer questions and provide help for Apple products. For that type question you are better off contacting [URL="https://forums.imore.com/e?link=https%3A%2F%2Fapple.sjv.io%2Fc%2F221109%2F695041%2F7636%3FsubId1%3DUUimUvbUpU2871360%26subId2%3Dvbim%26u%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.apple.com%252Fca%252Fcontact%252F&token=kHmZr4N2]Apple[/URL] directly.

I

iMore Question

May I speak with a person at the Apple On Line store. If so, what is customer service number?

My wife bought me an new Series 2 Watch in October. She purchased it with an Apple Assistant in the Lenox Square Apple retail store in late October , 2016 and was assisted by a Apple Store assistant, TJ. She thought she was making an in-store purchase, and that I would want the larger (42 mm case), but it is too large for my wrist. I went into Apple Store/Atlanta with my watch to either get credit or exchange. The Apple Store Supervisor I spoke with said that my watch had not come from 'an Apple Store', but rather from some other source (could be Best Buys, etc.). I said no, she bought it here. Atlanta Store Supervisor stated there was no record of her purchase and therefore said there is no way he can refund Money to me when I had not paid for it in the store.
Just got off the phone with American Express. They show that the Apple ON LINE STORE had posted the punchase when the watch shipped (November 15 th. @ Cost of [redacted]). The shipping box in which she received the Apple Series 2 Watch in was without a shipping address or bill of sale. There is no address to show return address for me to use in a return. I cannot send you a photo of the November 15th posting, as the November charges have not been received as a bill (yet) from American Express.
Will you confirm that you do show that [redacted]purchased the watch in October from your Apple On-Line Store, and that you shipped it to her address [redacted], billed her American Express Acct [redacted]
And, assuming you have all that information, please inform me how I am to return the watch (what address, and what information do you want put in the box so she will receive credit.) ? it seems strange to me there was no record in the Atlanta Store of their order placed with your on-line store.
It is my intention to buy the Watch Series 2 w/the the smaller face but I want to start all over with the apple store in Atlanta, and get a different watch band that has not yet been shipped to the stores to place on the Stainless Steel Case.
Gratefully, Tom Hall

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
May I speak with a person at the Apple On Line store. If so, what is customer service number?

First, I wouldn't put so much personal info in an open forum post. Anybody reading has your full name, your wife's full name, and your home address. If a mod sees this hopefully they'll redact the personal info.

Now to your issue. I'd call Apple Care at 1-800-MYAPPLE. They should be able to track your purchase made through any Apple channel. They could contact the store at Lenox directly or amend your account so it shows the correct info. I don't doubt having problems at that store though. It's always insane there! My ex was a supervisor at that store until transferring to Seattle, and I did everything through him so as to not run into any problems. Hope that helps!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Re: May I speak with a person at the Apple On Line store. If so, what is customer service number?

I second that emotion! Call Apple I have no doubt that they will be able to help you. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711