Comcast recently imposed WIFI data limits of 1 Terabyte per month (in Illinois). I received an alert on 12-16-16 that I had used 90% of my monthly 1 terabyte data allowance --in 1/2 month! Shock! I looked at previous months and normal for me is 225gb per month. Nothing really changed in my WIFI usage except I have experienced a LOT of activity with photos on my iPhone 7+ - 12,000+ photos that I have on my old iPhone 6+ (that took 20gb of space) were taking up almost 100gb of space on my 128gb iPhone. Then I bought a new iPad Pro - and it also seems to be thrashing around with downloading and syncing photos from iCloud. iCloud seems to be resizing the photos on my phone and iPad constantly - I finally today disabled iCloud syncing of photos to/from the iPhone and iPad.

Anyone else seeing abnormally high WIFI useage from their devices?
    12-18-2016 02:44 PM
    I have unlimited with Verizon so I'm not sure but hopefully someone that has experienced this will chime in soon.
    12-18-2016 04:12 PM
    Hmm? I have Comcast Xfinity wifi. I don't sync photos to iCloud. But I do other things that use a lot of wifi data. We average about 25 gb or so per month. We're retired and use our devices non stop all day. I use several apps that most likely use a good bit of wifi data. Photo editing apps. I'm guessing it's several things, including the new iPad Pro as well as photo syncing. What else do you do? How many users are there? How much time using devices? Is your wifi locked? I haven't heard anyone else having this issue.
    12-18-2016 04:29 PM