If I have it plugged in, the screen shows a full battery. Immediately after unplugging it, it shuts off and the screen goes dark. I do not have it in service with a cell phone carrier at this time.
    12-14-2016 02:53 PM
    If I have it plugged in, the screen shows a full battery. Immediately after unplugging it, it shuts off and the screen goes dark. I do not have it in service with a cell phone carrier at this time.
    It's possible your battery is going back. If it only stays on when connected to a power source that could mean the battery isn't keeping a charge. I'd recommend taking it to an Apple store.
    12-14-2016 03:01 PM
    Is it just screen that shuts off or phone, does it wake when you press home button, if so its normal
    , it will turn screen off after so many seconds, this time can be altered in settings or turned off.
    12-14-2016 03:23 PM
    Make an appointment with the Genius Bar at your local Apple store. If your phone is still under warranty they'll replace the battery for free. If not, you'll have to pay for a new battery and possibly the installation.
    12-15-2016 10:11 AM