My iPhone 6 Plus for no reason will just stop what ever project I'm in the middle of working on and flash back to my home screen,,,,an email I'm composing, a FB posting, a Facebook posting.
    I can be right in the middle of what I'm doing then it goes back to my home screen for no reason !!!!

I lose whatever I've been in the middle of working on and have to start all over again from scratch.

This is very frustrating to say the least and it's a random problem but it happens enough to be more than a minor glitch.

Anyone have any ideas on this problem and a fix? I recently activated Siri thinking that this could be problem and turned it off since the problem started after Siri was turned on.

Thank you,

Tony
    12-13-2016 10:04 PM
    Welcome to iMore!

My suggestion would be to do a hard reset. Hold the power & home button at the same time until you see the  logo. Then release the buttons and wait for it to finish. Hopefully this will solve the problem for you. If not I suggest making a Genius appointment and have it looked at. Thanks!
    12-13-2016 10:26 PM