I've connected my iphone to my Gateway PC and I can't figure out how to upload the photos from my phone to my PC, please help???
    12-13-2016 06:32 PM
  2. Tartarus said: Best Answer

Make sure you have iTunes installed on your Gateway PC and connect your phone to it.
    Wait a while till all the drivers are loaded and open up Explorer and browse to your iPhone folder. Locate the DCIM folder and copy all of its contents to a folder on your computer of your own choosing. After doing this, move all photos and videos from the separate folders in one folder of, once again, your own choosing.
    Make sure you have iTunes installed on your Gateway PC and connect your phone to it.
    Wait a while till all the drivers are loaded and open up Explorer and browse to your iPhone folder. Locate the DCIM folder and copy all of its contents to a folder on your computer of your own choosing. After doing this, move all photos and videos from the separate folders in one folder of, once again, your own choosing.
    12-13-2016 07:37 PM
    The easiest way to achieve this is to set up iCloud Photo Library on your phone and pc. This way, you don't actually have to connect your phone to your pc to transfer your photos. Alternatively, if you prefer not using iCloud, there are many other cloud services that will accomplish the same thing. OneDrive or Dropbox are a couple of examples.
    12-13-2016 07:39 PM
    Google Photos allow for unlimited number of photos stored (with some reduction in quality)
    12-13-2016 11:57 PM
    Airmore is a good app you can use. The process is easy, it's like you're just transferring photos from your flash drive. Give it a try. https://itunes.apple.com/ph/app/airm...mUvbUpU2866395
    kimsarmiento likes this.
    12-16-2016 01:22 AM
    For Windows 8 and later users, you can also use Photos app to import photos from iPhone to desktop PC.
    12-28-2016 02:41 AM