I have an iPhone 6 and have a new iPhone 7. When setting the new handset up and doing an iCloud backup I don't want all my pictures/videos to transfer over as I have so many it's restricting my memory on my iPhone 6. Please help.
    12-08-2016 03:52 PM
    As of now, iCloud backups takes an all or nothing approach. In other words, you cannot pick and choose what you want backed up. It's the same for restoring from a backup, and being that photos and videos on the device are included in an iCloud backup, they will also be included in the restore. Sorry.
    aximtreo likes this.
    12-08-2016 08:13 PM
    I have an iPhone 6 and have a new iPhone 7. When setting the new handset up and doing an iCloud backup I don't want all my pictures/videos to transfer over as I have so many it's restricting my memory on my iPhone 6. Please help.
    When I have my phone automatically backed up to iCloud nightly, I do not have it back up my photos/videos. You can go into iCloud settings and turn off the backup for this which will automatically delete it from the cloud. Then when you set up your 7, do a restore from iCloud using your handset.
    12-08-2016 09:35 PM