My I phone 6 is getting tracked

tracked71

Dec 5, 2016
Visit site
my I phone 6 is being tracked by someone on my plan. Apple can not give me the password for Apple ID and I can't change it does anyone know how I can make I'm not getting tracked?

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Can you be more specific? Is this a carrier service they are using to "track" you? Is this through the "Find My iPhone" feature? How exactly are you being tracked?

tracked71

Dec 5, 2016
Visit site
My understanding is it's thru I phone and can't turn off locator because it asks for Apple ID password and it's been changed and I can't reset it

k1ward

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Is your phone, by chance, a company owned device that was provided to you? That would give them the right to track their equipment.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
my I phone 6 is being tracked by someone on my plan. Apple can not give me the password for Apple ID and I can't change it does anyone know how I can make I'm not getting tracked?
Either the device you're using belongs to someone else, is a company owned device or you are a kid whose parents have set certain device restrictions since you're unaware of the passcode for the associated Apple ID. With that in mind, being tracked from the aforementioned would be legit, in my opinion.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2