IOS 10.1.1 iPhone5 Battery usage not displaying

I

iMore Question

Something is badly eating my battery power and I have no idea what.
My battery usage screen is not listing the apps and their usage in setting>general>battery.

message states "Battery information will be available after using iPhone for a few minutes" well, it's been like that for at least a week.

After 41mins since last full charge, I'm down to 81% battery left.

Steps I've taken to restore the apps being listed are

closing all apps (double click, swipe up)
warm boot (restart)
cold boot (three times)
battery % toggle button on/off (then reboot)
disabling all restrictions, and another cold boot.
letting phone run out of battery and so turn off, then full recharge with out use.

The battery in the phone is newish (~5 months old) and has been performing fine till last week. I suspect it's an app upgrade that is causing the performance problem, however without this app information i'm flying blind, and since i did a massive upgrade of heaps of apps, I've tried guessing which ones it could be and have deleted those apps, but with no luck.

Alternatively, does anyone know of a downloadable app that displays app battery/cpu usage information?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In the App Store, just enter system & monitoring tools in the search field to bring up a variety of available options. Alternatively, you can try going to Settings → General → Reser, and then select "Reset All Settings" to see if that'll help.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR