How do I transfer fphotos and videos from Iphone to a PC computer

I

iMore Question

some of the photos do download to the PC however the majority of photos and videos or those items in the videos or titled albums do not transfer

Dan_M

Nov 27, 2016
Visit site
Honestly this has been such a problem for me. Moving photos from iphone to PC has always troubled me and I've wondered if it's any simpler on macbooks.

MoboPlay

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
Honestly this has been such a problem for me. Moving photos from iphone to PC has always troubled me and I've wondered if it's any simpler on macbooks.

Depending on iTunes to do this is never gonna be easy or simple. You can follow the instructions from Apple to transfer your photos and videos, which I think is the most decent and easist way to go: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201302

Plan B is to use a third party software to help. I recommend MoboPlay (running on Windows computer) and iTools (supporting Macbook). Both software can recognize your iPhone and the photos and videos on it when your iPhone is connected to computer via a USB cable. Before everything, remember to install the latest version of iTunes on your computer first, for the computer to connect and recognize your iOS device properly.

Dan_M

Nov 27, 2016
Visit site
Depending on iTunes to do this is never gonna be easy or simple. You can follow the instructions from Apple to transfer your photos and videos, which I think is the most decent and easist way to go: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201302

Plan B is to use a third party software to help. I recommend MoboPlay (running on Windows computer) and iTools (supporting Macbook). Both software can recognize your iPhone and the photos and videos on it when your iPhone is connected to computer via a USB cable. Before everything, remember to install the latest version of iTunes on your computer first, for the computer to connect and recognize your iOS device properly.

thanks so much!

mark-d

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I do use iCloud photo stream but that doesn't include videos so I'm in the habit of connecting up and using Windows explorer to copy from iPhone to PC

That and the fact that at times iCloud photo stream has totally failed to sync to my PC!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73