Shattered screen

I

iMore Question

I bought the glass screen protector from this company and I dropped my phone today and it shattered my actual screen... no harm was done to the glass screen protector that wasn't on my phone my actual screen shattered... so I was wondering if you guys had any guarantees like do the product doesn' protect it you guys will pay for the fixing fee..?I dropped my phone earlier today and my phone screen shattered The glass protector I have on my phone didn't even get a scratch in it but my actual screen shattered

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.

We are an Apple products fan site. We answer questions and provide help for Apple products. For that type question you are better off contacting the maker of the screen protector. But I personally don't think they are going to pay for it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't use screen protectors. They don't work to protect against drops well at all. They're mostly to prevent scratches from carrying in a pocket or purse.

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I have tempered glass on all family members phones. In my case it has saved severely screens. My daughters and my wife have dropped there phones face down and the only thing cracked is the protector. This has happened more than one time so I'm convinced that screen protectors do save screens. But it also have to do with how the phone drops, does it hit the ground face down or on the corner of the screen. Anyway it is a cheap insurance in many drop cases

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have tempered glass on all family members phones. In my case it has saved severely screens. My daughters and my wife have dropped there phones face down and the only thing cracked is the protector. This has happened more than one time so I'm convinced that screen protectors do save screens. But it also have to do with how the phone drops, does it hit the ground face down or on the corner of the screen. Anyway it is a cheap insurance in many drop cases

I dropped my 6s Plus face down on a hard tiled floor on concrete slab with no screen protector at all. No damage. I did have the phone in an Otterbox case.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2