So I have just moved from a Samsung galaxy note 4 over to an iPhone 7 and I can't receive text messages from fellow Samsung users. I can text them, they receive it but yet when they reply, I see nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated
    12-02-2016 03:44 AM
    So I have just moved from a Samsung galaxy note 4 over to an iPhone 7 and I can't receive text messages from fellow Samsung users. I can text them, they receive it but yet when they reply, I see nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Have you asked them to remove your old threads from when you were on your Android phone? That can sometimes help. Also if you used anything to transfer your old messages from Android to iOS I would suggest just saving the important bits in their respective place (I.e. Photos for photos, Calendar for events, Notes for bits of info). Then delete the threads from your phone. Finally, if you're using group messaging things can get a little tricky between iOS and Android. If that's the case you'll most definitely all need to delete all your previous threads and start fresh.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    12-02-2016 08:09 AM