This goes for any era iPhone...

You're either holding the phone or taking it out of your bag or pocket. The phone slips out of your hand and falls on the floor, but the screen doesn't crack at all, but then you noticed that the camera lens cracked... you get all upset and make a generous bar appointment to get it fixed or the phone swapped out.

Basically the point of this post is to find out if there's a tempered glass for the camera lens for any of the iPhone. I've never seen one. So I'm debating on taking on the project to try and create one.
    11-27-2016 09:08 AM
    Not that I know of. But I've dropped mine several times and haven't cracked the camera lens.
    11-27-2016 10:04 AM
    Have heard of the cracked camera cover, but it is really rare. They are made of sapphire glass so are pretty hard. As for covering the glass I'm not sure I'd want to do that for fear of distortion. I've never heard of a protective covering but that's not to say one doesn't exist.
    11-27-2016 11:31 AM
    Have heard of the cracked camera cover, but it is really rare. They are made of sapphire glass so are pretty hard. As for covering the glass I'm not sure I'd want to do that for fear of distortion. I've never heard of a protective covering but that's not to say one doesn't exist.
    Very good point. It was just a thought.
    firedept10 likes this.
    11-27-2016 12:42 PM