How do I prevent spam calendar events?

I

iMore Question

I've ran into an issue where this company pretending to be ray-ban has been able to put their event dates on my calendar. It's like an invitation, but the invitation with alerts is on my calendar. It appears the send the invitation with an alert that goes off before you receive any notice that you have received the invitation. Is there a way to stop this? It's intrusive and no one should be able to have their items add to my calendar first. Is this a flaw in iOS? These marketers are beginning to get clever, but it's not right. Please help!

JustMeWhoElse

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Register on iMore

Preventing Spam iCloud Calendar Invites

I've ran into an issue where this company pretending to be ray-ban has been able to put their event dates on my calendar. It's like an invitation, but the invitation with alerts is on my calendar. It appears the send the invitation with an alert that goes off before you receive any notice that you have received the invitation. Is there a way to stop this? It's intrusive and no one should be able to have their items add to my calendar first. Is this a flaw in iOS? These marketers are beginning to get clever, but it's not right. Please help!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73