How do I stop the events marked on my iPhone calendar from being removed?

I

iMore Question

I like to refer back to previous months to see what happened on certain dates, only to find that they're no longer there. I thought all events would be retained. eg. meetings, appt., trips, party's, etc.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Your events should be retained. I'm definitely able to review all of my previous calendar items. Do you have iCloud turned on for your calendar events?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I like to refer back to previous months to see what happened on certain dates, only to find that they're no longer there. I thought all events would be retained. eg. meetings, appt., trips, party's, etc.

I had this happen recently. I was perusing my calendar events on my iPhone 7 Plus and noticed that many of them were missing. I was like, "what the heck!"......I then powered on my iPad Pro and saw that the events that were missing from the iPhone were present. Of course, I was relieved and simply signed out of iCloud on my iPhone, rebooted, and then signed back in to iCloud to have ALL of my events sync back to it. I recommend you do the same...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods